Insel Krk-info

Peter0

neues Mitglied
hello

I am Croatian citizen, from Rijeka. I will write on english, because I speak german very little.

I am here to give some info about island Krk. I will not advertise, just give info about cities in island Krk.

So lets start....

For younger people, who wants have good night life, best places are Krk and Malinska. Krk have 1 disco club and 2 bigger night clubs. Malinska have the biggest club on island and also have one smaller club but also very popular.
Also, for younger people good places to visit is Baska, because it have very big beach.

For people with children, best places to visit is Punat because of very long walking places near sea, and one very nice beach called China beach.
Also, good place is Krk and Vrbnik.

For younger people who want try some of aqua sports best place is Punat, because there is ski lift for wakeboarding. Also, in Punat, 3 kilometers from ski lift, you can go try few other things like parachute, tube ...

For older people, couples, and for people who like peacefull place, without many noises and rush, best place is Vrbnik. It is oldest town, also have many small beaches, some of beaches are accesable only by boat. town is small, very nice to see. Also, Vrbnik is near Punat and Krk, about 10 minutes by car.

All places in island have own things, you cannot go wrong with any of them. There is also much smaller but nice places to visit. All that places are relatively close each other so you can see all of them by car.

thas all from me for now.

Have a nice holidays !

Top Bottom